Set in London over the five weeks leading up to Christmas, Love Actually is a beloved festive bon-bon of chance encounters, intersecting romance, heartwarming family dynamics and love, actually. There's Hugh Grant as the newly-elected Prime Minister in the midst of office romance; Bill Nighy as an ageing rocker with an abominable Christmas single; Colin Firth as, well, basically Colin Firth; plus the mostly festive tales of Alan Rickman, Emma Thompson, Keira Knightley, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Liam Neeson, Martin Freeman and Laura Linney.
Why You Should See This Film
Do you really need to be told at this point? Love Actually is required festive viewing — a warm-hearted, cheeky and crowd-pleasing romp through the treacherous and tender terrain of holiday romance. And don't even get us started on that essential Rowan Atkinson cameo. "Let me just pop it in a box..."
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CINEMA COVID-19 REGULATIONS
We’re excited to be reopening our doors to you, and have put a number of protocols in place to ensure your safety.
- Limited seats are available to each session to allow for social distancing. Our lovely staff will seat you at the beginning of your session so please be on time and ready to show your ticket on your phone or printed out (phone preferred) so that we can admit you without contact.
- Cinema doors will open 15 minutes before your advertised session time so that you can be seated and use that time to get comfortable, sanitised and make a trip to the bar if you’d like (our cocktails are very good!).
- There is now (at least) a half-hour gap between sessions, so that our staff are able to do a deep clean of the cinema.
- Gift Passes can now be redeemed on all sessions excluding special events.
- Please get in touch via email@example.com if you have any questions or issues.
- Year: 2003
- Rating: M
- Director: Richard Curtis
- Cast: Alan Rickman, Hugh Grant, Emma Thompson, Laura Linney
- Duration: 135 minutes
- Language: English