Wonder Woman 1984
Patty Jenkins again takes the helm for the highly anticipated sequel to 2017 fan favourite Wonder Woman, this time fast-forwarding the action to 1984 in all its shoulder-padded glory. Our hero Diana (Gal Gadot) works as an anthropologist at the Smithsonian by day, fights evil as Wonder Woman by night, and yearns for her lost love Steve Trevor (Chris Pine) to return. That is until a dastardly scheme from manipulative businessman Maxwell Lord (Pascal) threatens worldwide disaster, tempting geeky gemologist Barbara Minerva (Kristen Wiig) down the path of darkness. Pure pop entertainment that delivers both thrills and heart, Wonder Woman 1984 is a welcome tonic for 2020-induced blockbuster withdrawals.
Why You Should See This Film
It’s a joy to spend time in the charming company of the lead cast, with Wonder Woman newcomers Kristen Wiig and Pedro Pascal delivering especially winning turns. Add in a heady dose of ‘80s nostalgia and thrillingly fast-paced direction, and you’re in for some good old escapist superhero fun.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CINEMA COVID-19 REGULATIONS
We’re excited to be reopening our doors to you, and have put a number of protocols in place to ensure your safety.
- Limited seats are available to each session to allow for social distancing. Our lovely staff will seat you at the beginning of your session so please be on time and ready to show your ticket on your phone or printed out (phone preferred) so that we can admit you without contact.
- Cinema doors will open 15 minutes before your advertised session time so that you can be seated and use that time to get comfortable, sanitised and make a trip to the bar if you’d like (our cocktails are very good!).
- There is now (at least) a 20-minute gap between sessions, so that our staff are able to do a deep clean of the cinema.
- Gift Passes can now be redeemed on all sessions excluding special events.
- Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues.
- Year: 2020
- Rating: M
- Director: Patty Jenkins
- Cast: Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Kristen Wiig, Pedro Pascal
- Duration: 151 minutes
- Language: English