The Big Lebowski
Jeff 'The Dude' Lebowski (Jeff Bridges) is a lovable middle-aged slacker living in Los Angeles. He likes drinking White Russians, grocery shopping in his bathrobe and bowling with his buddies: the short fused Walter (John Goodman) and meek Donny (Steve Buscemi). A case of mistaken identity brings The Dude in contact with another Jeff Lebowski, who is of much higher profile and much greater wealth. When foul play arises, the 'Big' Lebowski hires 'The Dude' to help out in this epic, intriguing and obscenity-ridden noir from The Coen Brothers.
Why You Should See This Film
Featuring stellar performances from Bridges, Goodman, Julianne Moore, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Tara Reid, this endlessly quotable comedy is perhaps the ultimate cult movie. Lovers of Lebowski are so rabid they've even created the Lewbowski Fest, wherein fans congregate in different U.S. cities and dress like their favourite characters, drink White Russians and partake in some ten-pin bowling. BYO bathrobe.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CINEMA COVID-19 REGULATIONS
We’re excited to be reopening our doors to you, and have put a number of protocols in place to ensure your safety.
- Limited seats are available to each session to allow for social distancing. Our lovely staff will guide you to your allocated seat at the beginning of your session so please be on time and ready to show your ticket on your phone or printed out (phone preferred) so that we can admit you without contact.
- Cinema doors will open 15 minutes before your advertised session time so that you can be seated and use that time to get comfortable, sanitised and make a trip to the bar if you’d like (our cocktails are very good!).
- There is now (at least) a half-hour gap between sessions, so that our staff are able to do a deep clean of the cinema.
- Gift Passes are not available to be used until we are back to full capacity.
- Member passes are still valid for discounts!
- Please get in touch via email@example.com if you have any questions or issues.