The Bee Gees: How Can You Mend a Broken Heart
An irresistible and long overdue chronicle of one of the most iconic groups in music history, The Bee Gees: How Can You Mend a Broken Heart charts the astonishing rise to superstardom of the Brothers Gibb. With 220 million record sales, numerous number one hits including era-defining disco jams like "Stayin’ Alive" and a career spanning five decades, The Bee Gees’ cultural impact is immeasurable. Featuring interviews with the last surviving brother Barry, as well as music luminaries such as Noel Gallagher, Chris Martin, Justin Timberlake and Eric Clapton, How Can You Mend a Broken Heart melds archival footage and testimonials to piece together the legendary band's unique story of dizzying success and profound loss. With their legendary tunes providing a toe-tapping soundtrack throughout, you'll be jive talkin’ all the way home.
Why You Should See This Film
Wonder how Barry honed his trademark falsetto, or how they came up with that beat for “Stayin' Alive”? Look no further. Full of juicy anecdotes and insights into the world of making and marketing a supergroup, it’s hard to believe we’ve had to wait so long for a Bee Gees documentary of this ilk. It's also a touching tale of three brothers, and both the wordless synergy as well as intense sibling rivalry that comes with working with family.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CINEMA COVID-19 REGULATIONS
We’re excited to be reopening our doors to you, and have put a number of protocols in place to ensure your safety.
- Limited seats are available to each session to allow for social distancing. Our lovely staff will seat you at the beginning of your session so please be on time and ready to show your ticket on your phone or printed out (phone preferred) so that we can admit you without contact.
- Cinema doors will open 15 minutes before your advertised session time so that you can be seated and use that time to get comfortable, sanitised and make a trip to the bar if you’d like (our cocktails are very good!).
- There is now (at least) a half-hour gap between sessions, so that our staff are able to do a deep clean of the cinema.
- Gift Passes can now be redeemed on all sessions excluding special events.
- Please get in touch via email@example.com if you have any questions or issues.
- Year: 2020
- Rating: M
- Director: Frank Marshall
- Cast: Barry Gibb, Robin Gibb, Andy Gibb, Maurice Gibb
- Duration: 107 minutes
- Language: English