Three hundred years after they were hanged for witchcraft, the Sanderson sisters are accidentally resurrected by a couple of unsuspecting teens on Halloween eve in Salem, Massachusetts. The ghoulish trio of Bette Middler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy are thereby unleashed on the town once more, with no soul safe in their wake. Now Max (Omri Katz), his sister Dani (Thora Birch of Ghost World fame), his crush Alison (Vinessa Shaw) and a talking cat named Thackery Binx must stop the witches’ evil plans before it’s too late. A ‘90s Halloween classic beyond compare, this gloriously wicked, extremely hammy confection will send you on a trick-or-treating-induced sugar high.
Why You Should See This Film
Did this film make you believe in witchcraft as a child? Us too. Bette Middler, Kathy Najimy and Sarah Jessica Parker were clearly having a ball on set, and the sense of wicked fun and total commitment they bring to their legendary performances is infectious. Come for the OTT costumes and talking cats, stay for Bette Middler’s iconic rendition of “I Put a Spell on You”.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CINEMA COVID-19 REGULATIONS
We’re excited to be reopening our doors to you, and have put a number of protocols in place to ensure your safety.
- Limited seats are available to each session to allow for social distancing. Our lovely staff will seat you at the beginning of your session so please be on time and ready to show your ticket on your phone or printed out (phone preferred) so that we can admit you without contact.
- Cinema doors will open 15 minutes before your advertised session time so that you can be seated and use that time to get comfortable, sanitised and make a trip to the bar if you’d like (our cocktails are very good!).
- There is now (at least) a half-hour gap between sessions, so that our staff are able to do a deep clean of the cinema.
- Gift Passes can now be redeemed on all sessions excluding special events.
- Please get in touch via email@example.com if you have any questions or issues.
- Year: 1993
- Rating: PG
- Director: Kenny Ortega
- Cast: Sarah Jessica Parker, Bette Middler, Kathy Najimy
- Duration: 96 minutes
- Language: English