Dine & Discover at Golden Age
Good news! We are now accepting Service NSW Dine & Discover vouchers at Golden Age, both in person and online. Read on below for more information on how to redeem your vouchers.
How It Works
• You will receive four $25 Dine & Discover vouchers from Service NSW.
• The two $25 Discover vouchers are for entertainment, these can be used to purchase movie tickets online and in person.
• The two $25 Dine vouchers can be redeemed in person at our bar for food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases.
How to Get Your Vouchers
• The Dine & Discover initiative is currently active in NSW until June 30, 2022.
• Check your eligibility and apply for the vouchers on the Service NSW website.
How to Redeem Your Vouchers
• You can redeem your Discover vouchers to purchase movie tickets online or in person.
• To purchase online, simply add your desired tickets to your cart as normal, and proceed to the checkout page.
• Under “Payment Details” on the checkout page, enter your Discover voucher code. (IMPORTANT: only one voucher can be redeemed per customer, per venue, per day.)
• Checkout as normal, and $25 will be deducted from your total purchase. (Please note: for purchases under $25, the remaining value of the voucher will be forfeited.)
• You can also redeem your Dine vouchers for in-person candy bar purchases at the Golden Age Bar. (Please note: vouchers cannot be used for alcohol purchases.)
Browse our current film program here.
Terms and Conditions
• Each voucher can only be used once (if the bill is less than $25, the remaining balance cannot be used).
• You can only redeem one voucher per day per business. A customer cannot redeem more than one voucher at the same Registered Business on the same day.
• Once the voucher has been redeemed there is strictly no refund or exchange.
• Vouchers are valid to 30 June 2021.
• Vouchers can be used on public holidays.
• Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, vouchers or Gift Cards.
• Vouchers cannot be used for alcohol.
• For full terms and conditions please visit the Service NSW website here.