Golden Age is excited to be reopening from Wednesday 13 October, and we’ve put a number of measures in place to ensure your safety.
• Limited seats are available to each session to allow for social distancing.
• Masks are mandatory, but may be slipped off while consuming food or drink.
• Customers must check in using our QR code upon entry.
• In accordance with NSW Health guidelines, all patrons must show proof of vaccination or medical exemption for entry to the premises.
• Cinema doors will open 15 minutes before your advertised session time so that you can be seated and use that time to get comfortable, sanitised and make a trip to the bar if you’d like (our cocktails are very good!).
• Gift Passes can now be redeemed on all sessions.
• Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues.
Browse our current program here to see what’s coming up at Golden Age.